Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a few wheel brushes to clean the wheels on my 20 inch rims. The opening is so small that I can barely get a terry rag in to clean the wheels. Any brush recommendations or suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would recommend the Wheel Woolies from Chemical Guys, I have a set along with the Wheel and Rim Flagged Tip Brush and Easy Reach Show Car Brush and cleaning the wheels on my cars isn't so tough anymore. Of course the cleaner you use make a big different too and for that I'd recommend Diablo Wheel Cleaner from Chemical Guys.

·
Registered
2019 Atlas S 4Motion VR6
48 Posts
I would recommend the Wheel Woolies from Chemical Guys, I have a set along with the Wheel and Rim Flagged Tip Brush and Easy Reach Show Car Brush and cleaning the wheels on my cars isn't so tough anymore. Of course the cleaner you use make a big different too and for that I'd recommend Diablo Wheel Cleaner from Chemical Guys.
Good finds both of you! I struggle with the back side of the rim, especially just behind the spokes. The TAKAVU brush looks like it might just do the trick for this!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have ordered a few wheel brushes to clean the wheels on my 20 inch rims. The opening is so small that I can barely get a terry rag in to clean the wheels. Any brush recommendations or suggestions?
Yea got the same wheels have a few different brushes, a rag wrapped around a paint stirring stick spray Wax as U dry on rag gets in the tight corners pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts