Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals just wanted to say hi and ask what do you think is the best feature of the Atlas Cross Sport?

I’m a previous Passat 2.0T driver and fan of VW’s but have been driving a Pilot due to work and needing size. I was due an upgrade so plumbed for the Cross Sport SEL as it gave me loads of the fun of the Passat in an SUV

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks a little more "sporty" especially in the R Line trim for a midsize SUV. Cross Sport loses the last row of seats compared to the Atlas so trunk space is ginormous if you don't need the extra seating.

I came off a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude to an Atlas Cross Sport SEL R Line.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks a little more "sporty" especially in the R Line trim for a midsize SUV. Cross Sport loses the last row of seats compared to the Atlas so trunk space is ginormous if you don't need the extra seating.

I came off a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude to an Atlas Cross Sport SEL R Line.
I didn’t get the R-Line Trim. I did like it but went for the SEL so that I could get the Digital Cockpit. Sadly I couldn’t stretch to the R-Line Trim for the SEL.

I’m liking the Digital Cockpit though and having the map on the dash rather than to the side takes a little getting used to but nice when you get used to it, it’s a cool feature.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah I was a little surprised the infotainment only has an 8 inch screen for a.2020-2021 model seeing how everyone is going bigger but it's a lease so I'll see what's up in a couple years. Digital dash was a must this time around and only available in the SEL trims. Overall I like the size, HP seems similar to the Jeep, and this has more technology in it than the Jeep for sure. I didn't care for the SEL premium interior colors as I wanted all black. Pretty solid choice considering everything else I looked at in the mid $40k range and it doesn't look like every other SUV right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was a little surprised the infotainment only has an 8 inch screen for a.2020-2021 model seeing how everyone is going bigger but it's a lease so I'll see what's up in a couple years. Digital dash was a must this time around and only available in the SEL trims. Overall I like the size, HP seems similar to the Jeep, and this has more technology in it than the Jeep for sure. I didn't care for the SEL premium interior colors as I wanted all black. Pretty solid choice considering everything else I looked at in the mid $40k range and it doesn't look like every other SUV right now.
Ive been driving a mid-level Honda Pilot for the past 10yrs so the Cross Sport has been like a breath of fresh air. Smoother drive, quieter, better handling and pick up.

The infotainment system would have been better if it was a little bigger but in comparison to what I’ve been working with it’s massive. I would have liked the leather interior with the two tone seating but I ended up with the Titan Black which looks pretty good in the ‘leatherette’ and although it’s a bit stiffer than real leather it’s still comfortable

1 - 5 of 5 Posts