Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine came with the Mojo carpeted mats and the Rubber Monster Mats. I've been using the rubber mats. They do a pretty good job of catching and containing spills and dirt and are easy to clean, but they don't provide full coverage.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine came with the Mojo carpeted mats and the Rubber Monster Mats. I've been using the rubber mats. They do a pretty good job of catching and containing spills and dirt and are easy to clean, but they don't provide full coverage.
If anyone is interested in doing a group buy for some muddy buddy mats for all 3 rows let me know I can contact a VW Service department and see what offer they can give us

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ah just realized I got my mats confused.
I said I was using the Mojo mats when I meant the Monster mats.
Duh.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Weathertech liners with VW issued OEM winter mats for winter, OEM carpet mats for summer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cocomats.com. I have used these in every car I have owned for the last 15 years. They provide the protection from all the mess but look retro classy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
All Cool how long have you had them any photos?
They came with the car as an OEM option, so we've had them almost 6 months.
I don't have any pictures of mine specifically but this is what you get...

I like them, but like I said sand and dirt can get stuck down in the grooves which makes them a pain to clean sometimes.
Also do not offer a lot of side protection.
They are pretty much just a flat mat but do have a bit of a lip around the perimeter.
I have no complaints but there are probably better options out there if you want something with a little more protection.
We don't have winter conditions in Florida (aka snow) so I'm not sure how well they would do with winter sludge that you may track into your car.
But they do trap water since they have all of those grooves in them.
I have a set in my GTI that I've had for 5 years now and they are holding up just fine.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They definitely don't offer full coverage, especially in the third row, but they are pretty heavy and the grooves are deep. I imagine they would hold quite a bit of melted snow or sand or whatever you deal with.
IMG_20200220_130530.jpg

IMG_20200220_130429.jpg

IMG_20200220_130450.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
They came with the car as an OEM option, so we've had them almost 6 months.
I don't have any pictures of mine specifically but this is what you get...

I like them, but like I said sand and dirt can get stuck down in the grooves which makes them a pain to clean sometimes.
Also do not offer a lot of side protection.
They are pretty much just a flat mat but do have a bit of a lip around the perimeter.
I have no complaints but there are probably better options out there if you want something with a little more protection.
We don't have winter conditions in Florida (aka snow) so I'm not sure how well they would do with winter sludge that you may track into your car.
But they do trap water since they have all of those grooves in them.
I have a set in my GTI that I've had for 5 years now and they are holding up just fine.
Those are what I have but I put down the weather tech protection first. I put some on skid rubber under the two front mats to cut down on movement.

The rear 3rd row and cargo area are covered by CarGo liners. ?

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 19 of 19 Posts