Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just purchased the 2021.5 Atlas SEL with the navigation system. In the past I was able to view a weather map and such. Weather alerts. I can't find it in the navigation system. Is the weather alerts and weather map included with the navigation as in the past? If so, would you mind telling how to access it?

Thank you

·
264 Posts
sbickel70,

I do not recall seeing anything like this on my 2019 SEL, then again I really don't goof with or dig into it much as long as my
SiriusXM is working I'm a Happy Camper.

I'm sure one of our 2021.5 Members will soon chime in ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I suspect it's part of the optional CarNet Plus Nav package for $49/year (which seems to also require you have the hotspot plan first). Since I don't have either, and there was surprisingly no free trial provided, I could be wrong :)

·
264 Posts
I suspect it's part of the optional CarNet Plus Nav package for $49/year (which seems to also require you have the hotspot plan first). Since I don't have either, and there was surprisingly no free trial provided, I could be wrong :)
I'll have to look into this as I have Car-Net with the goods :unsure:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I just purchased the 2021.5 Atlas SEL with the navigation system. In the past I was able to view a weather map and such. Weather alerts. I can't find it in the navigation system. Is the weather alerts and weather map included with the navigation as in the past? If so, would you mind telling how to access it?

Thank you
Weather and traffic (through Sirius) is not available with this radio.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's definitely not through SiriusXM (my parents just bought a new Traverse and that similarly seems to not have traffic data that way as their old one did, so I guess it's a trend), but it does seem to be available in some fashion through CarNet:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts