Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, wondering if anyone else is having issues with the VW Car-Net USA app?? where it keeps notifying that your door is unlocked or that your window is down.

i keep getting this notification on my phone, but doors are locked and windows are up all the way, there was an app update i did it already and also deleted and reinstalled the app, any ideas, or suggestions I'm kind of at a lost here.

i have a 2021 Atlas SE

·
Registered
2020 VW Cross Sport SEL
5 Posts
Hi there, wondering if anyone else is having issues with the VW Car-Net USA app?? where it keeps notifying that your door is unlocked or that your window is down.

i keep getting this notification on my phone, but doors are locked and windows are up all the way, there was an app update i did it already and also deleted and reinstalled the app, any ideas, or suggestions I'm kind of at a lost here.

i have a 2021 Atlas SE
I agree with you. They must have the most incompetent IT department or they just don’t care. I have tried to get them to fix it on my 2020 SEL Premium it will not lock/unlock or remote start. It worked then 2 months ago stopped. I am ready to use GA Lemon Law.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree with you. They must have the most incompetent IT department or they just don’t care. I have tried to get them to fix it on my 2020 SEL Premium it will not lock/unlock or remote start. It worked then 2 months ago stopped. I am ready to use GA Lemon Law.
So you're ready to use the lemon law just because the app isn't working? Delete the app and don't reinstall it. Use the key fob only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts