Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Recently, I changed my 2014 Toyota Highlander XLE for this vehicle and I'm super upset about my decision. The worsed and sluggish start driving feeling ever when compared with the Highlander. Frequent transmission shifting with a super slow starting drive. Sometimes, it make a noise at the beginning with weird feeling like when the transmission is falling apart. It's crazyyyy, it's like you're driving but having the feeling that you're about to get stuck in the road because your car can't perform a transmission shift properly. It's like having the feeling of get manual transmission vehicle, but that you can't control the shifting. Off the warranty service sucks with limited hours of operations and they don't even offer transportation. I have this Volkswagen (now they wanted to be called VW) for approximately 2 weeks and which I could return it. What a mistake. And please don't come with the Sport driving option because I'm still having the same feeling!

·
Registered
124 Posts
The noise is a well known complaint related to the transmission program. And yes the transmission shifting is all over the place. All in the name of fuel economy. I've just come to accept it and appreciate all the good things about the Atlas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts