Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021.5 VW Atlas
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

New member here and new to VW's in general. I have a 2021 Atlas.

I noticed when I go to get gas the gas from the pump will stop filling (sometimes I will pull the trigger to "top it off" with more gas)- however, the gas gauge inside never reads as full. For example, this morning, I put in gas. I attempted to "top it off" twice(!) and the picture is of my gauge right after my attempt at "filling" it up. My gauge will not go to full!

Do people generally hold the gas pump out a little bit from the vehicle? Or is there a VW trick I don't know of? Or do you all only "almost" fill the tank and no one really cares about this?!

Just was wondering if this weird issue is only my Atlas or if they all do this? Thanks in advance for any of your expertise :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had that same problem, they replaced the gas tank and something else.. Now it works better but still has some issue...After the fix, it made it to the fill line, but then was already off the line after 3.2 miles, so still had to top off.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had that same problem, they replaced the gas tank and something else.. Now it works better but still has some issue...After the fix, it made it to the fill line, but then was already off the line after 3.2 miles, so still had to top off.
Never too off you will damage the remote start system

1 - 6 of 6 Posts