Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just turned 1000 miles and love our Atlas. Note: Traded in 2015 Audi Q 5.

Things we like:
Love the interior room, we drove to a golf outing 80 miles away with 5 adults and 4 sets of clubs plus change of clothing for the banquet, all rode comfortably. Quit interior, very little road noise, Fender sound system excellent. MPG better then expected. 24 MPG on Atlas verses 28 on the Audi that required Premium fuel at 50 to 60 cents per gallon more.
Great feeling of stability and steering on the highway is great. Seats very comfortable, the one adult that sat in the 3rd row said it was fine, the seat venting is great in this hot weather too. Still learning all the special features yet.

Things we don't like: nothing so far.

Wrote this as it seems just about everything I read on the site is negative. Want owners to know there are happy owners too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is refreshing to read. We just finalized the numbers yesterday and could take delivery as soon as tomorrow but the posts on this forum make me NERVOUS. Plus I've already ordered the weathertech's and a few accessories. Have had zero issues with our 13' Q5 or '15 S4 so I'm surprised Atlas owners are experiencing the strut issues, emissions problems, slow coolant leaks, etc... Do you all think these problems are isolated to the first builds?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts