·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I replaced my lower valence when I installed a 5000 lb factory hitch on mine, the new valance does not come with the tailpipe extensions so I had to remove them from the old valance and install them in the new one, it was a nightmare. In my case I was not using the original valance so I did not care if I tore the valance up getting them out which I did after trying to detach them. It is very hard to get them snapped back in right but they do snap in place.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Exhaust pipe doesn't connect to tail pipe extensions

I've got a 2019 Atlas SE, V6. My exhaust pipes do not connect to the chrome exhaust extensions. Went to the VW dealer and checked a couple of others and nope, they don't. The chrome extensions are just for looks. It does keep them cleaner.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've got a 2019 Atlas SE, V6. My exhaust pipes do not connect to the chrome exhaust extensions. Went to the VW dealer and checked a couple of others and nope, they don't. The chrome extensions are just for looks. It does keep them cleaner.
I hate that they made fake tailpipes. It is so tacky. I wish they just made them actual, functional exhaust tips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts