Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m a new owner of a 2021 atlas cross sport sel premium v6. Im still trying to figure out how to navigate the digital cockpit and display ( this car is much more complicated than my previous cars). My question is… is there a place where I can find the average mpg for the total trip meter? Or is it limited to only showing the current and short term Mpg, ( when you shut car off and it gives time driven and average mpg.) any help would be appreciated, thanks!

· Super Moderator
1,365 Posts
Hello I’m a new owner of a 2021 atlas cross sport sel premium v6. Im still trying to figure out how to navigate the digital cockpit and display ( this car is much more complicated than my previous cars). My question is… is there a place where I can find the average mpg for the total trip meter? Or is it limited to only showing the current and short term Mpg, ( when you shut car off and it gives time driven and average mpg.) any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Firstly - I suggest you pull out the owner's manual and spend some time looking around it.

The way you do this is go to the infotaiment unit "Car" menu. Settings I believe. Then you scroll down and there will be "instrument cluster"...in there you can choose/un-choose what you want to be able to see on the dash under driving data.

· Registered
2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
39 Posts
There are 3 gas mileage displays for the Car display: Trip, Since refuel, and long term. You can also see gas mileage in the center of the main display that is controlled by the right-most button on the right spoke of the steering wheel. As KarstGeo suggested, pull out the owner's manual and play around with the display controls. The engine needs to be running so the sensors are getting live data.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts