Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our Atlas is in the shop again for this warning light. Warning light says, "Trans. in emergency mode. You can continue to drive." Ordered a new part and going to replace the entire shift mechanism to try to fix the light!! They have been trying to figure the light out by process of elimination/guessing for the last 2 months! Love the Atlas, annoyed with be the issue. Anybody out there have this issue????? 2018 4 motion launch edition with 20K.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well our Atlas is in the shop again for this warning light. Warning light says, "Trans. in emergency mode. You can continue to drive." Ordered a new part and going to replace the entire shift mechanism to try to fix the light!! They have been trying to figure the light out by process of elimination/guessing for the last 2 months! Love the Atlas, annoyed with be the issue. Anybody out there have this issue????? 2018 4 motion launch edition with 20K.
Well mine has been doing this since feb 2018 like comes on and off. I have brought it into the shop 5 times .. they said it was a module, needed computer updates, battery, now they are replacing the shifter mechanism? Who knows i hope this will be the fix?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is happening to mine as well. We’ve had the car for a week and it happens when I start the car and it idles for a few min. Light turns off once I move into gear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well mine has been doing this since feb 2018 like comes on and off. I have brought it into the shop 5 times .. they said it was a module, needed computer updates, battery, now they are replacing the shifter mechanism? Who knows i hope this will be the fix?
What was the outcome? We’re they able to fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is happening to mine as well. We’ve had the car for a week and it happens when I start the car and it idles for a few min. Light turns off once I move into gear.
They replace my shifting mechanism after talking to vw of canada. Light has not come on since and its been 1.5 months..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts