Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our Atlas is in the shop again for this warning light. Warning light says, "Trans. in emergency mode. You can continue to drive." Ordered a new part and going to replace the entire shift mechanism to try to fix the light!! They have been trying to figure the light out by process of elimination/guessing for the last 2 months! Love the Atlas, annoyed with be the issue. Anybody out there have this issue????? 2018 4 motion launch edition with 20K.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well our Atlas is in the shop again for this warning light. Warning light says, "Trans. in emergency mode. You can continue to drive." Ordered a new part and going to replace the entire shift mechanism to try to fix the light!! They have been trying to figure the light out by process of elimination/guessing for the last 2 months! Love the Atlas, annoyed with be the issue. Anybody out there have this issue????? 2018 4 motion launch edition with 20K.
Well mine has been doing this since feb 2018 like comes on and off. I have brought it into the shop 5 times .. they said it was a module, needed computer updates, battery, now they are replacing the shifter mechanism? Who knows i hope this will be the fix?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts