New on 2021 VW Atlas models are:
- all-wheel drive now available with the 2.0-liter engine
- new front and rear styling (similar to the Cross Sport)
- three-bar grille and new front and rear bumpers that add 2.4 inches to the overall length of the three-row Atlas
- new driver-assistance systems are standard on the SEL trim
- R-Line appearance package added to the SE trim level
- new SE trim with Technology Package that comes with 20-inch wheels, front and rear park assist, remote start, adaptive cruise control and other features.
- SE is $200 higher; SEL is $200-$300 less (U.S. Model)
- "This all adds up to six trim levels and 18 versions of the Atlas. All come with an eight-speed automatic transmission, and forward collision warning, blind spot monitor and rear cross-traffic alert are standard across the lineup."