Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our 2019 VW Atlas since last December, and just realized that third row occupants get excellent privacy, to the point it can be used as a dressing room! This may be old news to a lot of people, but we are new to SUVs with tinted windows. Who needs a camper van?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Definitely roomy inside. Some lady did a great review that I seen before we got ours. She could lay down with plenty of feet room. Guess if you were traveling and needed a nap, a nice Klymit ground pad, a thin blanket and pillow would be great to have. I'd have to use a decent pad since I put the CarGo carpet protectors in the back. It has these "ridges" around the edge that might feel too much like camping on the ground so.... with that said, I've yet to get my windows tinted. Want to add 30% to the front driver/passenger area and 50 or 70 to the rear. Just waiting for the right time I guess. Cars a year+ old. Got it new last July and have taken 4 trips (last one was 2800 miles round trip). Car just rolled to 9600 miles. Was thinking about putting another 1k on it this weekend but we decided we didn't want to drive through Chicago (going to Wisconsin) labor day weekend and going over the Mac bridge wouldn't be much better so, we are staying put.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts