Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Atlas S with cloth seats and manual everything. My wife found some leather seats from an Atlas SE she wants to buy to put in the Atlas, however the front seats are powered/heated seats. I'm not really worried about getting the heat to work, but does anyone know if there is a wiring harness or anything that can be purchased to be able to get the power part of the seats to work so we can at least adjust them?

Thank you in advance for any help provided!

Drew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was able to swap out a 2019 seat with a 2020 no problem.
Pull the seat out and see if there is a wiring harness under the floor mat.
Okay, Cool. I had read about that on a different car, wasn't sure if that would apply to mine as well. I'll check that when I get home from work tonight.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 2018 Atlas S with cloth seats and manual everything. My wife found some leather seats from an Atlas SE she wants to buy to put in the Atlas, however the front seats are powered/heated seats. I'm not really worried about getting the heat to work, but does anyone know if there is a wiring harness or anything that can be purchased to be able to get the power part of the seats to work so we can at least adjust them?

Thank you in advance for any help provided!

Drew
SE seats are usually leatherette vinyl. Be aure they are real leather

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the other alternative that my wife is looking at doing for ours. She says her quotes for premium leather reupholster is more expensive than buying the premium leather seats from a SEL R Line.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The vinyl in the SE isn’t the greatest. It looks pretty commercial. FWIW I was going to do the said ‘inserts’ at a cost of about 700 for all 4 seats (captains). I’m essentially trying to copy the SQ7
Product Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Grey

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Furniture Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Window

1 - 9 of 9 Posts