Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cross Sport V6 SEL 4Motion
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. First-time VW owner here, first post. Just wondering if anyone has actually changed the doors and bumpers to R-Line? If so, what are the part numbers needed? Cost? I want to do the lower door panels and only the rear bumper, not a fan of the nostrils on the front bumper of R-Line. Any insight and direction is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have wheels off an rline that I’m selling to help you.. as for how hard.. it’s finding all the elements and buying direct from VW which is going to cost you. It can be done, but maybe worth just trading it in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Doors (lower portion) on the higher trims SEL and R-lines are painted instead of plastic. You may be better off just having that part color matched and painted at a body shop. I didn't think there was a difference in the rear bumpers. Badging, front grill, and steering wheel would be the only other differences I can see other then the wheels. If you were going to go through all that trouble swapping for an R-line trim equipped vehicle might be easier and cheaper IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts