Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So we have a se/tech we added the Cerwin-Vega spare tire subwoofer and it鈥檚 馃挴馃挴馃敟馃敟馃敟 it blows the fender out of the water. Sub was $300 on amazon and a $17 wiring kit

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
No we did not have the fender sub.

it鈥檚 basically plug and play. You have to run a power and ground. You can tap into the rear speaker for hi/lo and auto turn off/on. Took about 2 hrs. We鈥檒l wort the $$$ please fee free to ask me any questions regarding it. I even have atlas wiring diagram

Registered
@Azatlas2019

I am going to get a Spare tire subwoofer by Cerwin-Vega but I am not the best with car wiring. I have the 2019 Atlas SE with tech. I have the coin for the speaker and maybe the wiring harness but don't want to pay 200$ for install.

I have seen a very limited video on getting the power to the battery. I am interested in the +/- you spoke of in your post. I really would like the auto on-off feature and not really wanting to mess with the wired controller.

How did you run the power to the batter (what is the best path)?
What connections to the rear speaker did you use?

Thanks for any advice.

Richard

[email protected]

Registered
I have a 2021 SE V6 Technology package and I thought the stock radio was powerful and sounded great but now you guys have me thinking about the cerwinn Vega subwoofer , so is the Fender upgraded radio only just the edition of the spare tire subwoofer ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
The fender upgrade is 2 extra speakers 3rd row pillar speakers. You can purchase separately and add. (I鈥檝e done it Amd have part numbers) the Vega sub is legit add on for the stock system. I have t torn down a fender one yet. But if you follow my posts. I鈥檝e upgraded my stock components

1 - 12 of 12 Posts