Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we purchased a 2022 Atlas SEL Rline about a month ago. Two weeks ago it started doing this odd thing where after starting the car no sound plays through any output (radio, CarPlay, beeps on infotainment system). There’s no error message and songs appear to play, just muted. I thought maybe it was a CarPlay glitch so I turned my phone off and restarted the car. Still no sound. It has done this about ten times since then. I did read about holding down the infotainment power button to reset the system, and that fixes the problem, but only temporarily. There were no software updates when I checked. Is there a permanent fix for this issue?

Also, probably unrelated, but I was stopped at a light today and the stop-start system kicked in, but when the light turned green the car turned completely off and forced me to shift to park and restart (if this was user error please let me know!) I appreciate any and all feedback. Otherwise I really like the car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: audio - welcome to the club… afaik it’s not solved yet. For me this hack works: switch to radio then back to app, or stop and start the car after detaching your phone

·
Registered
2022 Atlas Cross Sport R-Line
21 Posts
Does someone know if there’s a firmware fix for that?
The one I have is 0805. The nav bug is driving me nuts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts