Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm all for creative commercials.. this one is just.. kind of odd perhaps? What do you guys think of it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I guess you could say creative I think? This is almost, if not equally as ridiculous as Fiats horrible "blue pill" commercials.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Clever commercial and most importantly its one that people will remember since some commercials go right over your head. But at the same time I have a feeling some people will suggest its inappropriate, only time will tell.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some people will definitely say it's inappropriate but like @Bigchuck mentioned the blue pill commercials, I think those were worse. I don't find them inappropriate, I just find them odd. That being said, people now are a lot more sensitive to these things so who knows how the media takes it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Fortunately it does't play into anything happening in the media or anything happening on a political level so it could very well fly under the radar for all we know. Instead it could have more of a positive effect than anything else with the growing family demographic this appeals to. Being newly weds watching this does make an impact.

·
Registered
70 Posts
True.. about 2.3 million couples get married every year or approximately 6,200 a day :)

also helps that 1/3rd of them have been married before as well

That's a pretty big population lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts