Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’m considering purchasing a new atlas. It may sound silly but if I don’t have quick access to the equalizer it could be a deal killer for me. I adjust the EQ very often for different sources of music. Is there a way to save a shortcut for the EQ on the atlas or do you have to go through three or four menus to get to it? I can’t find a PDF for a manual online anywhere… Thanks!

·
264 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ed A (y)

I'm sure that a member with more electrical experience then I have will chime in soon ;)

Again, Welcome !

·
Super Moderator
80 Posts
My Wife hoards the Atlas so let me see if I can check a thing or 2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a chance to test the standard stereo in an SE and in an SEL so I answered my own question. In the SE you can instantly adjust the EQ by simply touching the sound button on the top right of the screen. Unfortunately with the SEL that has the digital dash and navigation they removed the sound button. And you have to go through 3 to 4 menus to get to the EQ. Kind of stupid that they did that. But no matter I’d probably get the SE with tech anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I found that out now but that option is only available in the SE and the S… The SEL and the SEL premium with the digital dash and navigation do not have a sound button. You have to go through 3 to 4 menus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts