Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
First post! Glad to have found this forum. This is my 2019 Exec line R line. I’ve done a mid resonator delete and spacers on all 4 wheels. I’ll post more pictures soon. This is my second Atlas already! Really like this suv.
Saturday I’m doing some extra mods on the exhaust, will try to post a video.
Regards from Montréal!

Jean-Pierre
What happened to your first one?

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SE w/Tech & 2014 VW Jetta SEL w/Fender Audio
45 Posts
Bump for this slow moving forum! Here is a post of my work in progress :)(y)

CURRENT SETUP

MOCK UP OF WHAT SHE WILL LOOK LIKE WITH TRENTON WHEELS WHEN I FINALLY PULL THE TRIGGER (LOL)

Reactions: Nabatron

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bump for this slow moving forum! Here is a post of my work in progress :)(y)

CURRENT SETUP
View attachment 1695

MOCK UP OF WHAT SHE WILL LOOK LIKE WITH TRENTON WHEELS WHEN I FINALLY PULL THE TRIGGER (LOL)

View attachment 1696
Good luck with your search. Just picked up a set myself. Waited for a while to find a good price, but got basically new takeoff wheels and tires (1500 miles) for about 2/3 the price of a new set of tires. So keep searching, the deals are out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First time owner of a VW and we love it so far. It is my wife’s daily driver. I super wrapped the 21 inch wheels gloss black and plan on doing some of the chrome trim in black. 2020 cross sport R-Line
First time owner of a VW and we love it so far. It is my wife’s daily driver. I super wrapped the 21 inch wheels gloss black and plan on doing some of the chrome trim in black. 2020 cross sport R-Line View attachment 1559
How hard was it to wrap the wheels? I recently chrome deleted my Atlas but I went the rattle can HyperDip way. The results were great but I'd like to do something easier to take care of on the wheels and looked into vinyl. I'd love your thoughts on installation and durability. Here is my blacked out 19'.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SE w/Tech & 2014 VW Jetta SEL w/Fender Audio
45 Posts
21 - 40 of 57 Posts