Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone can give me some guidance on next steps as I am tired. My 1 year old Atlas has been giving me a lot of problems:

1. I was to turn right after a brief stop at traffic light. I engaged the road only to discover that there is no power coming when I accelerate. Lucky enough the on coming traffic was very slow. My VW rolled out of the road and I managed to park it safely but the gears and key locked for about 5 mins before it unlocked and I managed to get it home.

2. They invited me for a recall to fix the Door Jack. They did only one door and promised completing the others when they receive part in 2 weeks. It is now more than 1 month. When I called they said that the part supplier have not given them an ETA for delivery of the part.

3. In the past 3 days, when I stop at the traffic stop a message "Attention Engine is running" with a high pitch sound and warning yellow light will appear as see in the attached picture. That is quickly followed by another error "Error: Driver door contact switch" appears.in the digital cockpit

4. In the past 1 month, when the car is in motion, the infotainment system screen will go black and start re-booting itself.

Just wondering if anyone has similar issues and or some thoughts on how to address these.

Speedometer Odometer Plant Trip computer Tachometer
Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Motor vehicle Trip computer

1 - 1 of 1 Posts