Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Volkswagon Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, I've got this in the right area. My apologies if I don't. Also, I tried searching for this but didn't find any posts. Again, sorry if I missed it.

So...someone (coughwifecough) spilled coffee on the center console. Luckily the cup holders caught most of it and they are leak proof. a bit did get on the drive selector and the video sensor button. Both of which stick now.

I was hoping that you guys could recommend a cleaner for these and know where I can get a video to take the console apart to get to the bottom so that I can clean the rest of the coffee out.

Basically this is what I want to take out and clean.

Output device Communication Device Grey Gadget Material property

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
1,226 Posts
You'll just need some trim tools and pop it off...can be a bit nerve-racking as you always think it will break! I removed the shifter boot bit by just that and pulling up to change my knob.

Your'e welcome in arrears.

·
Registered
2022 Volkswagon Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll just need some trim tools and pop it off...can be a bit nerve-racking as you always think it will break! I removed the shifter boot bit by just that and pulling up to change my knob.

Your'e welcome in arrears.
You wouldn't have a video or picture instructions would you?

·
Registered
2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
33 Posts
I do not. Most of this is somewhat common sense - find the edges of the trim, use a trim tool/bone tool and pry and pull.
Just search Amaz., fleaBay, or anywhere else online for "auto trim removal tools" and purchase a set. They aren't expensive at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts