·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2020 Atlas Cross Sport with Tech
13 Posts
If the letters are taped on you should be able to carefully remove them but it the letters are painted on it might as well but the new ones.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking for the same thing, I kindda feel like the side view of my SE does need that extra detail, but I dont want to fake a 4WD or R-line, just the black one would be perfect, the pictures shows one without any writing tho, did you end up buying it? i also dont lie the wood material on the interior front panel, would love to get a aluminum trim or carbon fiber finish on top of that hideous fake wood... my only complain about the Atlas is the interior looks so dated and uninteresting... but the car is amazing nontheless... I bought mine a month ago and I am loving the ride...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up buying the 4motion side badge from china via ebay. It took a couple weeks to arrive. I think the side looks a lot better with it. I don't really notice the 4motion wording. However, I do wish I had set up an aliexpress account and ordered the plain black one, though. I am considering just covering the silver/red 4motion letters with black paint. I tried to gently pull them off and they didn't budge. I didn't see any seams. I contacted the ebay seller and he said they could not be removed.

I was looking for the same thing, I kindda feel like the side view of my SE does need that extra detail, but I dont want to fake a 4WD or R-line, just the black one would be perfect, the pictures shows one without any writing tho, did you end up buying it? i also dont lie the wood material on the interior front panel, would love to get a aluminum trim or carbon fiber finish on top of that hideous fake wood... my only complain about the Atlas is the interior looks so dated and uninteresting... but the car is amazing nontheless... I bought mine a month ago and I am loving the ride...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts