Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to pick up a new 2021.5 Atlas Premium R and if I read online correctly, the Car-Net complimentary subscription for the remote start through the App is for 5 years? Is that really right? I cannot imagine VW extending it that long, so I wanted to check to see what everyone's experience has been.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am about to pick up a new 2021.5 Atlas Premium R and if I read online correctly, the Car-Net complimentary subscription for the remote start through the App is for 5 years? Is that really right? I cannot imagine VW extending it that long, so I wanted to check to see what everyone's experience has been.
Yea its true. I got the 2021 se w/tech r-line and I use the app everyday.

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SE V6 /Towing package
18 Posts
When I had that car app, it drove me nuts with "its raining outside, and your windows are down"...or "your back door is open and not locked." And I'm like I know all the windows are up, all doors are secured, and it's locked. I'd be in a store getting those notifications. I just let it expire after one year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts