Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 SEL Premium. When I use the remote start feature all my radio presets are gone, it doesn't remember I have a Sirrus/XM subscription, and I get the setup screen. My digital cockpit settings are the same though. The only way I can get all my settings back is to turn the vehicle off and restart it like normal from inside the car. Small problem but very annoying especially since I am using remote start much more often on these cold mornings.
Anyone else have similar issues or know of a fix?

·
Super Moderator
413 Posts
Yep...happens. Just switch user profiles from the menu back and forth and they will be back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yep...happens. Just switch user profiles from the menu back and forth and they will be back.
It happens to me frequently as well. I find myself restarting the head unit by holding down the volume knob button until the head unit resets (about 10 seconds).

there’s no correction for this?

·
Registered
14 Posts
It happens to me frequently as well. I find myself restarting the head unit by holding down the volume knob button until the head unit resets (about 10 seconds).

there’s no correction for this?
Another victim of this here. I have to reset the head unit by holding down the power button for about 5 seconds or so.

There's no acknowledgment of this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2019 SEL Premium 4Motion with only about 1500 miles on it. Started noticing weird electrical stuff like the configuration wizard coming on at every start and not keeping settings, Sirius XM not accessible after using remote start feature (as in I cannot even select if when pressing the band function in the radio menu, it literally will not allow me to select anything other than FM or AM), audio settings (bass, treble, mid, subwoofer) not saving, seat settings do not work, and random flashing of the blind spot warning system when there is nothing next to me. No starting issues at this point and have not had any stalls (thankfully).

Taking it to the dealer for service and will update this post once I get some answers but certainly disappointing to be dealing with this crap on a new vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts