Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry that you are having so many issues with you Atlas! I have had mine since July and have had to have the oxygen sensor replaced at 1200 miles, but that has been the extent of problems.. What OS are you using on your phone? I have a Samsung running Android version 11 on Xfinity network.
I use my apple phone and it works perfectly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also have a Samsung but I've got Android version 9 and I'm on Verizon mobile network and charter/Spectrum WiFi at my house. I've tried the remote start from inside my house and outside, right beside the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have noticed in other decisions on this forum there is an issue with the instrument cluster and once swapped remote start works fine. With the SEL trim I have the digital cluster, not sure if that may be the cause..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Maybe! I spoke with Car-net and they had me try several different things until they "exhausted all of the options". So they are putting in a ticket to have their people look into it on the back end. Eventually I'm going to call the dealership and fill them in, but I'm waiting to see if I have to take it to the dealer to be fixed. Thank you for your input! I'm glad I got on this forum and learned I had been given wrong information!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe! I spoke with Car-net and they had me try several different things until they "exhausted all of the options". So they are putting in a ticket to have their people look into it on the back end. Eventually I'm going to call the dealership and fill them in, but I'm waiting to see if I have to take it to the dealer to be fixed. Thank you for your input! I'm glad I got on this forum and learned I had been given wrong information!
Hello, so I just picked up my 2021 cross sport we w tech a few weeks ago. Key fob works fine for remote start except for distance and car net had been working great for a solid week, then nothing.
Kept getting errors that the car didn’t reply. Called car net and they were super helpful. Walked me thru a bunch of trouble shooting items before telling me that she needed to submit a tech ticket to have them do something on the back end to get my car online. Well they did that and it still wasn’t working so she escalated it and got it working. Very helpful. She told me that after they do all the trouble shooting, they can tell if the module on the car needs to be replaced which thankfully, mine did not. Glad it’s working again and hope it stays that way.
I know some are frustrated that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, it is no different than AcuraLink or anything similar. Was using that before on my 2020 Rdx.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, so I just picked up my 2021 cross sport we w tech a few weeks ago. Key fob works fine for remote start except for distance and car net had been working great for a solid week, then nothing.
Kept getting errors that the car didn’t reply. Called car net and they were super helpful. Walked me thru a bunch of trouble shooting items before telling me that she needed to submit a tech ticket to have them do something on the back end to get my car online. Well they did that and it still wasn’t working so she escalated it and got it working. Very helpful. She told me that after they do all the trouble shooting, they can tell if the module on the car needs to be replaced which thankfully, mine did not. Glad it’s working again and hope it stays that way.
I know some are frustrated that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, it is no different than AcuraLink or anything similar. Was using that before on my 2020 Rdx.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm still waiting to hear back regarding my tech ticket.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts