Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyonr,

Is there anyone in Canada that has a 2021 or newer and can register their VIN to car-net?

Service advisor saying the app is not ready and your vehicle should automatically get a notification.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Were you able to do this eventually? I have a 2021.5 Atlas Execuline and was told yesterday I should be using it, I've had the car for over a year. I tried to register and get VIN not found.. No luck with support or my dealer yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were you able to do this eventually? I have a 2021.5 Atlas Execuline and was told yesterday I should be using it, I've had the car for over a year. I tried to register and get VIN not found.. No luck with support or my dealer yet.
havent tried lol

given up. I’m assuming it would be the same for me.

sometimes these clowns that provide info saying it’ll work honestly smoking some goodshit

·
Registered
10 Posts
I actually got more info from the dealer and from Car-net this morning, they both confirmed if you don't have SOS/I/Green light on the top by sunroof controls, then you don't have 5G card installed which means you can't have Car-net. They didn't start adding this to Canadian Atlas's until 2022 models. Mine is 2021.5 Execuline R-line and it doesn't have it. In the U.S. its available from 2018+.

Super lame.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts