Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, new member here. I am trying to install a radar detector mirror tap on a 2020 Atlas which we recently purchased. I got the mirror off and the tap worked but I cannot get the rear view mirror to align for reinstall. Does anyone know of a video or diagram to show how to reinstall the rear view mirror? I know it's probably easier than I am making it but just can't seem to get it in there correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all, new member here. I am trying to install a radar detector mirror tap on a 2020 Atlas which we recently purchased. I got the mirror off and the tap worked but I cannot get the rear view mirror to align for reinstall. Does anyone know of a video or diagram to show how to reinstall the rear view mirror? I know it's probably easier than I am making it but just can't seem to get it in there correctly.

Same here... anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the thread I wrote regarding my experience:

If you have not removed the mirror, don't. There is a plug in there but getting the mirror back on was a royal pain, even for a pro. I ended up going with the Blendmount Radar Detector Mount and their Radar Detector HardWire Kit which works fantastic. I did have a pro install it however. BlendMount Radar Detector Mounts| Custom Aluminum Mounts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts