Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you recommend? I notice several that are advertised like the Dawn Enterprise fo about $70.00. Can it be installed by a novice?
How does it look?
Thanks,
Motodoc42!

·
Registered
11 Posts
What do you recommend? I notice several that are advertised like the Dawn Enterprise fo about $70.00. Can it be installed by a novice?
How does it look?
Thanks,
Motodoc42!
Have you gone with something for your bumper yet? I have been looking at some things on Amazon that are for protecting your bumper when loading cargo and looking for opinions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumper Protection - Rubber or Chrome?

Just wondering what everyone's experience is with the Chrome Rear Bumper Protection Plate? I need to get something to protect my bumper. I am trying to decide on rubber or chrome. The chrome looks nice, but I am worried about how long it will stay looking nice (minimal scratches?)?

If anyone has experience with this I would appreciate your thoughts!
Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the forum argyleeyes :)

I have the chrome because it came with it, and I like it.

I also use a Doggy Ramp for my Fur Buddy I went to a second
hand store and bought a small rug I lay between the ramp and
the top of the bumper.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just wondering what everyone's experience is with the Chrome Rear Bumper Protection Plate? I need to get something to protect my bumper. I am trying to decide on rubber or chrome. The chrome looks nice, but I am worried about how long it will stay looking nice (minimal scratches?)?

If anyone has experience with this I would appreciate your thoughts!
Thanks!
I don't want any more chrome. I'm thinking of going with black rubber, but my Atlas is black. I think it depends on which color you have and what looks better on yours, chrome or rubber.

·
Registered
11 Posts
how well does it fit? Some of the reviews say it doesn’t fit the bevel of the bumper very well.
Mine fit perfectly. Here's a YouTube link showing the install process I used. It's the same rear protector as the one I got from Amazon, but this one is from ebay. I used Amazon in case it didn't work I could return it easily. Its held up well and stayed securely attached.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts