Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Never heard of them, Pulled up their site and it looks like they have been around for quite some time :unsure:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they position themselves as a car anti theft system #1.
Interesting to hear a feedback from Atlas owners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh, yes, good idea! Will post results here..
As far as I know Ravelco installs on the following VW vehicle models: Tuareg, Tiguan, Passat, CC, Jetta, Golf, and Arteon. I simply can\t see why it cannot be installed on the Atlas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've heard a lot about the Ravelco :). I distribute it. The Ravelco Anti Theft Device has a lot of common sense built into it. You simply cannot bypass it without spending a great deal of time and effort. It also never fails. It will not send any warnings to your smartphone as it's not an alarm but it will protect your car from being driven away by car thieves. Provided it has been properly installed of course.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard a lot about the Ravelco :). I distribute it. The Ravelco Anti Theft Device has a lot of common sense built into it. You simply cannot bypass it without spending a great deal of time and effort. It also never fails. It will not send any warnings to your smartphone as it's not an alarm but it will protect your car from being driven away by car thieves. Provided it has been properly installed of course.
Thank you, probably will install Ravelco on my Atlas )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts