Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every few days (haven’t pinpointed why yet), it seems that the “initial profile setup” wizard prompts me again to setup my profile.

i hit “don’t show me again” but it keeps coming back frequently and I’ve noticed that my settings also get reset, like backup camera volume, voice guidance volume dampening,speed dependent volume , etc.
Anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every few days (haven’t pinpointed why yet), it seems that the “initial profile setup” wizard prompts me again to setup my profile.

i hit “don’t show me again” but it keeps coming back frequently and I’ve noticed that my settings also get reset, like backup camera volume, voice guidance volume dampening,speed dependent volume , etc.
Anyone else seen this?
I keep having the same issue! I mentioned it at a service visit and they told me there were no new software updates or anything to help wit it and that they'd have to see it happen / replicated before they could help me.

For me, I see it happen when my entertainment system gets "stuck". This usually happens when I remote start the vehicle and don't actually get in and "turn it on" for a few minutes. Then, when I finally turn it on from the inside, my radio is set to some default FM radio stations and doesn't let me change audio sources.

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
Yes, it seems tied to the remote start. We don't remote start often but have had this - just resetting the head unit or even just manually changing drivers has sorted it. Just a glitch it seems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts