Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 2021 Atlas SE Tech and I’m trying to find a phone mount for my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Can anybody recommend a good phone mount? The ones I have received attach to the vent by the radio but they make my phone too close to the steering wheel. Trying to find a slimmer mount and sturdy.

·
264 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jsabia85 & Congrats on your Atlas SE (y)

I went with the Weathertech so I could move it to the truck, and blocking the vent here in the desert is a no go for me.

Have you tried E-Bay :unsure: I have saved a 'Search' for Parts & Accessories for my Atlas.

Again, Welcome & Good Luck...Keep us posted !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MrAtlas, I will check out weather tech and eBay to see what they offer. It’s unfortunate because we are limited in options because if the way the dash is designed. We really can’t fit something to sit on top of the dash because of the curves.

·
264 Posts
Your Welcome ;)

Just a thought, there have been a few times that I've had to pull the Weathertech so the other cuppie could be used. I have a Dash Ulti Mat because of the sun & heat
I was surprised that when I placed my phone up there ( little dash tray ) it did not slide as the mat is form fitted :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently got a 2021 Atlas SE Tech and I’m trying to find a phone mount for my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Can anybody recommend a good phone mount? The ones I have received attach to the vent by the radio but they make my phone too close to the steering wheel. Trying to find a slimmer mount and sturdy.
I would highly recommend iOttie. I have their windshield mount so that my phone mounts just to the left of my steering wheel so I’m not looking down or towards the center screen. I wouldn’t recommend installing it in the dash surface. Only caveat is mine charges my phone while using it and it tends to overheat (for me just dims the screen). (This is with an iPhone X but they have mounts for all)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts