Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the group feels about the caliper covers? I have painted calipers before but never used the covers. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was wondering what the group feels about the caliper covers? I have painted calipers before but never used the covers. Any recommendations?
Not a fan I would rather just paint them then have to worry about it eventually melting and/or braking from its bracket while I'm driving. I'm planning on painting mine in a few months waiting for temperature to be consistently warm still here in VA.

MPG makes them but the prices are insane, $240 for some plastic covers.

Link to Website - Here

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a fan I would rather just paint them then have to worry about it eventually melting and/or braking from its bracket while I'm driving. I'm planning on painting mine in a few months waiting for temperature to be consistently warm still here in VA.

MPG makes them but the prices are insane, $240 for some plastic covers.

Link to Website - Here
Thanks for your reply. $240 buys a lot of paint! I will probably paint mine too. I think the paint will look better too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for your reply. $240 buys a lot of paint! I will probably paint mine too. I think the paint will look better too.
I'm a big fan of this POR-15 and its priced reasonably too , I painted my Accord calipers and they held amazing no rust or cracking of the paint

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was thinking of those as well. Ice always painted mine too. If you decide to do it, post some pics pls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts