Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people
Every time I drive and then park, I see a paddle of most probably water (no smell/taste) under area of exhaust.
Does anybody experiences same thing?
I went to VW service and they told me it's "just a normal condensation". I'm not sure because no car I've had before had it normally.

What you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
While I hope that you're not really tasting it.... It is normal....condensation from the exhaust.... If you look closely you can see the weep hole in the exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
862 Posts
Normal - water condensation is part of all cars' exhausts. The Atlas's muffler has a weep hole. If it didn't your muffler would rust out v. quick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yup. Asked on a different forum. Was too wet and cold to crawl under, but have looked since it warmed up. It is a large puddle some days,

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello people
Every time I drive and then park, I see a paddle of most probably water (no smell/taste) under area of exhaust.
Does anybody experiences same thing?
I went to VW service and they told me it's "just a normal condensation". I'm not sure because no car I've had before had it normally.

What you guys think?
You know I just posted a similar issue. Yes I see it too, look under your Atlas at the Muffler, and see if you can see the four wholes in the middle. I believe they do this to drain any condensation, my 2021 does the same thing...no big deal.
Other than that, are you enjoying your Atlas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts