Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The information system in my new atlas seems to be a little confused. There are multiple issues, perhaps I do not know how to set it up correctly. 1. Compass For example the compass in the HUD is stuck on'SW' regardless of what direction I'm driving. The mirror compass works fine. 2. Fender Logo When I start the car the vehicle it flashes the "Fender Premium Audio" logo which is weird because i do not believe the car had fender. There are no Fender tags on the speaker grills. 3. Vehicle Status Lastly the vehicle status in the MIB3 system keep loading and says "starting" but never initializes.

These all seem like odd technology/software issues, and wanted to see if anyone else has seen these problems pop up.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
You definitely shouldn't have the Fender logo if you don't have an SEL Premium (I don't), so at minimum you need a software flash from the dealer if not some new components (not sure how many components are shared between the Fender and non-Fender MIB3 head units). Sounds like something may have been mixed and matched during production.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts