Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2019 Atlas SEL Premium this cx week and went on to you tube to learn more about how the digital cockpit functions. I came to find out that around the Feburary time frame, the started shipping the Atlas with a upgraded version of the digital cockpit. Sure enough, I go to check the build date on mine and it was made 12/18. Anyone else learn there is a new version out? It's not in any of the VW literature. The new one enables you to have full screen nav in the middle with no gauges. You get 3 or 4 more screen configuration options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a 2019 Atlas SEL Premium this cx week and went on to you tube to learn more about how the digital cockpit functions. I came to find out that around the Feburary time frame, the started shipping the Atlas with a upgraded version of the digital cockpit. Sure enough, I go to check the build date on mine and it was made 12/18. Anyone else learn there is a new version out? It's not in any of the VW literature. The new one enables you to have full screen nav in the middle with no gauges. You get 3 or 4 more screen configuration options.
I actually just came onto the site looking for this info.
Mine is 05/19 and the dash is different from the pictures i see on internet. Mine has the Fuel gauge on the right and temp gauge on the left, and i have not be able to find a way to put the time on the dash which was what caused me to start looking and noticed the difference.

My is able to do full screen nav and both gauge circle can be changed to display different info - however i cannot get it to display the exact combo i want (gear / remaining fuel est)...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts