Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this form but I see you guys have the same problem as I. I bought a 2021 Atlas sel in the middle of January and it's been in the shop four times because car net issues. When driving every time I come to a traffic light it turns itself off and I have to push the button to restart the vehicle. The remote start won't work saying it's a dealer issue Period I have my fuel pump replaced after owning a brand new vehicle for two weeks.

·
Super Moderator
882 Posts
I'm new to this form but I see you guys have the same problem as I. I bought a 2021 Atlas sel in the middle of January and it's been in the shop four times because car net issues. When driving every time I come to a traffic light it turns itself off and I have to push the button to restart the vehicle. The remote start won't work saying it's a dealer issue Period I have my fuel pump replaced after owning a brand new vehicle for two weeks.
While I realize this all can be frustrating, work with your dealer to resolve the issues, more often than not they can. Re-start with button sounds like a possible battery issue which is also likely related to the remove start issue - that system will not work unless a number of parameters are all lined up. Having the pump replaced as long as it works, I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Car-Net app is crap. Delete it and don’t reinstall it. Use the key fob.
Atlas has the auto stop & start feature. E.g. at a traffic light when the vehicle has stopped for a few seconds with your foot on the brake pedal, the engine will automatically turn off (supposedly to save gas). When you release the brake pedal the engine will automatically restart.
Why was your fuel pump replaced?

·
Registered
106 Posts
While I realize this all can be frustrating, work with your dealer to resolve the issues, more often than not they can. Re-start with button sounds like a possible battery issue which is also likely related to the remove start issue - that system will not work unless a number of parameters are all lined up. Having the pump replaced as long as it works, I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck!
had same problem, have them repalce your fuel float, i did and it works now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts