Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought one two weeks ago. Sucks that the CarNet doesn't work, took it to the dealer and they can't figure it out....it's a known issue, so that's irritating. Also the volume on the stock radio has some sort of limiter on it, so you can't crank the music up. I haven't had to buy a stereo for a car since I was in my 20's but I'll be breaking down if I can't find the fix online. So far a lot of people are having the issue. Wish I had realized what a problem this would be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just bought one two weeks ago. Sucks that the CarNet doesn't work, took it to the dealer and they can't figure it out....it's a known issue, so that's irritating. Also the volume on the stock radio has some sort of limiter on it, so you can't crank the music up. I haven't had to buy a stereo for a car since I was in my 20's but I'll be breaking down if I can't find the fix online. So far a lot of people are having the issue. Wish I had realized what a problem this would be.
I tried connecting the CarNet on mine today to see what would happen. First tried online and got a message that my vehicle did not have this feature, then went out to the car and called CarNet was told my vehicle had lost it's connection and would have to be taken to the dealer. I asked specifically if this was related to the known issue and was told no just take it to dealer and they will reconnect. We'll see....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was going to ask about CarNEt, I am trying to register mine but it can not find the VIN I was looking for support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts