Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Month we purchased a 2021.5 Atlas 3.6L Premium with Morrow Brown interior a second row bench and Oryx white paint. We have had several different cars but never a VW. Some family members had Jettas, Passats and older bugs, but its a first for us. We needed the size because were not mini van family and this is awesome! With the bucket seats up front goosing you were adding running boards but after looking at after market ones, I'll be taking it into the stealer for an OEM set. The only thing we're missing on this model is the towing package; it was an error from the dealer listed that it had it but didn't. Thats another item I'll be adding since we only need the hitch for a luggage and bike rack. We have been looking for almost two months prior for these colors with a middle bench and didn't want to wait an additional 12 weeks for a custom order so once we found this one we bought it. It came in $2,000 under MSRP which was the national average so I'm happy with it. It wasn't a steel but for a new car its great. It was a toss up between this and a Telluride, but after driving the two were super stoked with the Atlas. It's a great SUV, its not luxury like our E300 mercedes but its definitely a great family car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last Month we purchased a 2021.5 Atlas 3.6L Premium with Morrow Brown interior a second row bench and Oryx white paint. We have had several different cars but never a VW. Some family members had Jettas, Passats and older bugs, but its a first for us. We needed the size because were not mini van family and this is awesome! With the bucket seats up front goosing you were adding running boards but after looking at after market ones, I'll be taking it into the stealer for an OEM set. The only thing we're missing on this model is the towing package; it was an error from the dealer listed that it had it but didn't. Thats another item I'll be adding since we only need the hitch for a luggage and bike rack. We have been looking for almost two months prior for these colors with a middle bench and didn't want to wait an additional 12 weeks for a custom order so once we found this one we bought it. It came in $2,000 under MSRP which was the national average so I'm happy with it. It wasn't a steel but for a new car its great. It was a toss up between this and a Telluride, but after driving the two were super stoked with the Atlas. It's a great SUV, its not luxury like our E300 mercedes but its definitely a great family car.
Congratulations!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts