Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new owner. Bought the CS as it was discounted from being a courtesy vehicle at the dealer. First day I had it I realized it had a “clicking” or “creaking” when turning the wheel at low speeds and standing still. Sound was coming from under the vehicle. After a search on the forums here, found a TSB for the steering servo-motor unit. Took it to the dealer and it was a few hour job, now it’s good as new.
Happy with the ride! Super smooth, love the tech, sufficient power and less than stellar gas mileage! Wanted to go electric this time but until charging gets easier and I have less range anxiety, I’ll stick with ICE.
Looking to put an air intake and APR tune in the coming months. The VR6 is not very “tune-able” but I think 15 extra horsepower can be coaxed out for a few hundred bucks.
Also looking at just wrapping the chrome window trim to black.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2021 VW Atlas Cross Sport SE 3.6L V6 W/Technology
3 Posts
congrats on the purchase. I got myself a 21 CS SE V6. was hoping to leave with the pure gray but left with the white w/black wheel package that I'm actually very happy with. I've experienced a similar issue the creaking noise. I will bring that up to my dealership soon
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts