Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone -- new member here. I purchased a MY21 Atlas CS SEL Premium R-Line about a month ago and am loving it more each day that I drive. This is my first SUV (I was in an Audi A4 prior) and it's taken some adjustment getting used to the sheer size of this beast, but thanks to all of the cameras, I feel pretty comfortable maneuvering around. I LOVE all of the tech and advanced driver assistance systems. I don't know what to do with all of the cargo room (there are so many compartments). It drives so well (always in sport mode) and I keep discovering little things about it that remind me VW did a nice job thinking about both function AND form. There are only 2 things I hate about it... 1) I used the horn for the first time last week and I couldn't believe how puny it sounded, and 2) fuel economy is subpar. Otherwise, this is really an amazing vehicle and I can't wait to take some long road trips this summer. Happy to be a part of the Atlas CS family!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone -- new member here. I purchased a MY21 Atlas CS SEL Premium R-Line about a month ago and am loving it more each day that I drive. This is my first SUV (I was in an Audi A4 prior) and it's taken some adjustment getting used to the sheer size of this beast, but thanks to all of the cameras, I feel pretty comfortable maneuvering around. I LOVE all of the tech and advanced driver assistance systems. I don't know what to do with all of the cargo room (there are so many compartments). It drives so well (always in sport mode) and I keep discovering little things about it that remind me VW did a nice job thinking about both function AND form. There are only 2 things I hate about it... 1) I used the horn for the first time last week and I couldn't believe how puny it sounded, and 2) fuel economy is subpar. Otherwise, this is really an amazing vehicle and I can't wait to take some long road trips this summer. Happy to be a part of the Atlas CS family!

View attachment 1863
Haha yeah the horn sucks. I had a ford edge sport before the cs and the horn totally threw me off. Thought it would be a strong sounding horn. Boy was I surprised. Lol

·
Registered
106 Posts

View attachment 1863
Tell me do you like the clown horn they give us in these cars, it embarrasing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts