Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bringing the car in for first service - having connectivity issues with i phone to computer screen and in general issues with the tech - I am told there is an update - I am hoping this helps :) Otherwise I like the car so far.

·
Registered
62 Posts
With the AppleCar Play. Keep in mind if you have the bluetooth on and it is connecting via bluetooth and then you try and plug in the iPhone charger and you have the charger plugged into a data port. AppleCar Play has a hard time with the two feeds and it tends to freeze. You can try either plugging your iPhone charger into a non data port or turning your Bluetooth off to see if this solves the problem. I added a Carlin Kit adaptor and I notice it freezes when I plug my iPhone in to the data port to charge and have it connected via bluetooth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish it was that simple :( I do not plug in with a cord, I have the built-in wireless charger but even when I just have my phone unconnected and propped up I lose connectivity. I was out showing houses today and my screen just went black in the middle of navigating in a busy Minneapolis area plus I was on the phone and although the connection to the phone was still there it was no longer going through car play, very distracting.

·
Registered
2022 Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line VR6 4Motion
2 Posts
I wish it was that simple :( I do not plug in with a cord, I have the built-in wireless charger but even when I just have my phone unconnected and propped up I lose connectivity. I was out showing houses today and my screen just went black in the middle of navigating in a busy Minneapolis area plus I was on the phone and although the connection to the phone was still there it was no longer going through car play, very distracting.
That's happened to me before but the screen went back to normal after about 10 minutes. Not sure what happened but I was driving on the freeway and by the time I was able to exit and pull over, the screen went back to normal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts