Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happily returning VAG customer; picked this beauty up yesterday after dumping a 2020 Silverado on Carvana earlier in the week (highly recommended for selling your vehicle, they beat local dealer trade offers by >$6,000), sold it due to a severe lack of "bonding" with it and was really missing the "feels" I got from my Audi Q7-TDI. So far, it feels like the best vehicle I've owned; I was also considering a Honda Ridgeline AWD but driving the ACS won me over!

Build date was 6/8/20 @ 10 AM - Hopefully our friends at the Chattanooga plant already had loads of coffee by then :)

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SE w/Tech & 2014 VW Jetta SEL w/Fender Audio
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats! (y)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome the the forum I to have 2020 SEL/tech V6 4Motion. And couldn't be happier with her. Have tinted the windows with ceramic tint, tinted the taillights and added the 21" R line wheels. Bug shield and went with weather tech floor mats. So far more to follow.. Picture is when I first brought her home..
20200702_140438.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome the the forum ..... added the 21" R line wheels. Bug shield and went with weather tech floor mats.
Thanks!

Did you go with the OEM bug shield?

I have been looking for a low profile bug shield (close to zero gap to the hood would be ideal) but have come up empty so far, so right now I am thinking a clear bra or even wrapping the hood.

Looking to add some protection from small rock chips mostly.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Happily returning VAG customer; picked this beauty up yesterday after dumping a 2020 Silverado on Carvana earlier in the week (highly recommended for selling your vehicle, they beat local dealer trade offers by >$6,000), sold it due to a severe lack of "bonding" with it and was really missing the "feels" I got from my Audi Q7-TDI. So far, it feels like the best vehicle I've owned; I was also considering a Honda Ridgeline AWD but driving the ACS won me over!

Build date was 6/8/20 @ 10 AM - Hopefully our friends at the Chattanooga plant already had loads of coffee by then :)

View attachment 1721

View attachment 1722
great looking car, welcome to the Forum...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts