Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

New Owner and new to the site. I Bought my Atlas in December and wanted to share. I have made a few modifications, let me know what you think.
Hello all,

New Owner and new to the site. I Bought my Atlas in December and wanted to share. I have made a few modifications, let me know what you think.
I like what you did. I don’t have the courage for stripes or anything. We just bought the same thing in May. No updates yet. I’m thinking to have a little color added to the the wheels for a light pop of character. My fiancé is an Ovarian Cancer survivor and the ribbon color is teal. Thinking a tad bit of teal on those darker wheels would be nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like what you did. I don’t have the courage for stripes or anything. We just bought the same thing in May. No updates yet. I’m thinking to have a little color added to the the wheels for a light pop of character. My fiancé is an Ovarian Cancer survivor and the ribbon color is teal. Thinking a tad bit of teal on those darker wheels would be nice.
that is the best news i heard with respect to your fiancé, may God continue to bless her. Thank you for the compliment, i just wanted to add a little more life to the truck the all white was killing me. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts