Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just picked up my 2019 white SEL R-line 4motion SUV. Love everything about it so far including the 2nd row captain chairs. Wondering what everyone is getting to protect the inside and outside. Anyone change the stock continental tires with a better one? Thanks and couldn’t be happier with the Atlas, I think anyone buying a Traverse, Highlander, or Pilot is not doing their homework. This is the best 3 row SUV out there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome,

I just recently bought a 2018 White SEL Premium 4 Motion v6. I hear a few people have been having issues with their Atlas, as for me I can't complain so far 1,900 miles all is well so far. I don't plan on putting anything new on it till it needs it. May change the tires and rims when time comes time for new tires. I looked at the other vehicles you mentioned and all just don't have the room I was looking for, so far It has been a gem. Gas mileage seems to get a little better as I get it out on the highway. Have fun with that 2019 Love the color!!! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm new to this site too. Just got my 2019 SEL R Line a couple days ago and LOVE it so far. Love your color and rims!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Haven't looked for better all season tires but PIRELLI Scorpion Winter are high priority for me next winter. Reviews convinced me into ordering a set next season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts