Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atlas Fam

Took delivery of a 2018 SEL Premium yesterday, Black w/ Black Interior. Not one to leave things alone, here's a list of current and future mods.

Completed:
Full Weathertech
VW Bench Cover
20x10 ET30 Vorsteiner V-FF 102 in Bronze

In Progress:
Front End Paint Protection Film
VAG-COM mods

Wish list:
Air suspension (Should be a factory option)
Unitronic tune for the 3.6L
R-Line Front/Rear Bumpers, Side Skirts
Wireless charging unit from a Teramont

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Atlas! You have a side profile pic of those rims by chance? VW has already hinted at R line variants of the Tiguan and Touareg, so there's a chance we could see it on the Atlas as well in the future.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Atlas! You have a side profile pic of those rims by chance? VW has already hinted at R line variants of the Tiguan and Touareg, so there's a chance we could see it on the Atlas as well in the future.
Thanks and no pics yet. Letting my wife get accustomed to driving this tank before I install them. Yes, I heard that the R-Line appearance package will be available on the SEL premiums in 2019 but we couldn't wait with another baby due in 3 weeks. The Q5 gets uncomfortable fast with infant seat or rear facing convertible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
northstar, I had XPEL self healing paint protection installed on my Atlas and it is really optically clear and has a lifetime warranty, you might want to look into it, if you go to Xpel web site and click on dealer/ installer list you might find someone in your area to check with.

·
Registered
256 Posts
northstar, I had XPEL self healing paint protection installed on my Atlas and it is really optically clear and has a lifetime warranty, you might want to look into it, if you go to Xpel web site and click on dealer/ installer list you might find someone in your area to check with.
thanks for mentioning that

I usually spend some time lurking on autopia and see it being one of the most common paint protection methods.
do keep us posted on how it holds up especially to the elements during winter if you live in northern regions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts