Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
233 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mac Attack !

Congrats on your New Cross Sport & Thanks for sharing a picture ;)

·
Registered
2019 Atlas S 4Motion VR6
38 Posts
Welcome aboard Mac Attack!

Great looking Atlas you have there. I'm partial to the white too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, it’s my first Atlas,

it was definitely more popular in TX LOL

Tiguans are definitely our best seller out here.

The Atlas can be a little hard to park here, mainly because of the width.

·
233 Posts
I can see that ;)
When more room was needed I actually looked at the Tiguan to replace my '17 Jetta SEL
but once I sat in the Atlas and looked out at that hood design I was sold and even more impressed
with the smooth ride, drove it right over Discount Tire to replace the noisy Continental tires
with a Michelin Defenders.

Sell A Bunch !

Again, Welcome to the forum (y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 1402

Almost 7000 miles in and still loving it!!! I work for VW if any of you guys have questions btw :)
New cross sport owner here. Got the pure grey just like yours. From Vancouver Canada and was wondering what’s the biggest, widest 18inch tire I can mount without rubbing. While I’m here, what’s the biggest 20 I can mount?

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have the 2020 Cross Sport SEL 4Motion. I do not see buttons for the garage door opener on the over head or the rear view mirror. What am I missing?
You will have to purchase the homelink morror. I was shocked when I got my 2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL 4motion that is wasn't included. I bought and added it myself, if you go that route remember the plastic housing has to be pulled to the side. There are locking tabs that are easily broken. It is plug and play and fairly easy to install. I used a plastic trim removel tool to pull the housing apart.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. Just picked up the 2020 cross sport. Dealer applied a black wrap to give it a two tone look and put on a 2 inch lowering kit. Love the look and ride. I am disappointed that it doesn’t have the garage door opener option. Lnwlf184 do you have a product number for the home link you mentioned?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Charlie,
Here is the part number for the homelink mirror 000072548B
If you look around you can find it a bit cheaper from different dealer's. I was able to buy for 230.00 plus tax , had a 20% off coupon from my dealership. I too have the Pure Grey with the 21" R-line wheels. Black out the taillights and tinted the windows added weathertech mats so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Charlie,
Here is the part number for the homelink mirror 000072548B
If you look around you can find it a bit cheaper from different dealer's. I was able to buy for 230.00 plus tax , had a 20% off coupon from my dealership. I too have the Pure Grey with the 21" R-line wheels. Black out the taillights and tinted the windows added weathertech mats so far.
Thanks for the info. The mats and running boards are on my list and maybe some fog lights
2A0C4699-86F7-421C-B52C-E4C4A71174BB.jpeg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts