Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi just picked up my Racing Green with brown, 2.0 SE with Tech. Put a deposit for one in transit and travelled 300 miles to pick her up. Flew one way and drove her back. Really quiet on the highway and feels solid and composed on good roads, but picks up even the smallest bump on the road. The 2.0 turbo seemed adequate for me and my family, don't intend to tow. 22 Kia Telluride and 22 Nissan Pathfinder were easy choices, but I didn't quite like the looks.
All the ones I was looking at came with the black wheel package. Not really a fan of black wheels on the racing green, I personally feel black wheels look great with all other colors except BRG, so swapped them for silver alloys at the dealership.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks very cool! I just bought a VW Atlas 2021 myself and am in the process of getting a new set of summer tires and wrapping in black all the chrome parts around the vehicle (I personally don’t like chrome). I have a question, what is the size of the tires in that picture? I am looking at Pirellis 275-45-20 on a black 9.5” rim. I have read a few posts that state that this size should be okay - do you know? I even wanted to go 275-50-20 and I was told not to push it. If I ask the dealer or other wheel places they don’t want to guarantee anything bigger than a 255 width. I think 255 is tiny for my taste. The caviet here is that I don’t want to add spacers or anything like that. I just want to know if 275-45-20 or 275-50-20 tires will fit my Atlas without concerns of rubbing when turning or any other changes with handling?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts