Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im the proud owner of a new 2021 Atlas Cross Sport .. was able to get one that had the chrome wrapped in black and it looks amazing ..

·
Registered
2021.5 Atlas SE Tech 2.0t , 07 GTI stage 2
1 Posts
Loving the look I was actually wanting to do something similar along with a black roof. So that’s just a wrap? Did the dealer install it or do you have it done?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Im the proud owner of a new 2021 Atlas Cross Sport .. was able to get one that had the chrome wrapped in black and it looks amazing ..
View attachment 1855 View attachment 1856 View attachment 1857 View attachment 1858
Great Pictures, i too have a 2021 SEL Premium Rline v6 in the True Grey with Red Leather and love the car. Its like driving a computer on wheels, very smooth, great acceleration, very spacious (I have the Cross Sport) lots of room in the back too.
Intially, my remote start didnt work and the float in the gas tank was the cause, wasnt sending right signals to the main computer.
I have also sound insulated the rear spare tire compartment and also the front fenders in the engine compartment and it is very quiet.
I am changing the engine filter to a K&N air filter to give it another 15 horse power.
Enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
80 Posts
Love the black wrap! nice purchase

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 1855 View attachment 1856 View attachment 1857 View attachment 1858
looks just like the one I purchased this month. Do you have the sunroof?
i had to take mine to the dealer as the check engine light came on. now its on again and the remote start key fob or app won't work.Back to the dealer tomorrow. so frustrating.

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks just like the one I purchased this month. Do you have the sunroof?
i had to take mine to the dealer as the check engine light came on. now its on again and the remote start key fob or app won't work.Back to the dealer tomorrow. so frustrating.
I know what your going through, i have a 2021 Atlas CS, V6, Premium, 4Motion, RLine and by the time i got home from the dealership first day, the remote start was not working.
The VW CArNet would not start the car either.
Took the car back to dealership within the first two weeks and they had to replace the Fuel Tank Float.
Very frustrataing as the dealership had to remove the back seat, carpet, open up the floor boad and replace the float.
In the interim they spilt gasoline on the carpet and I had to live with that for two-three weeks.
Car is working great now, have 2500 miles on it with no problems.

Take it back to your dealership, tell them the float sending unit is defective, and fix it. Dont let them spill gas on the inside of the car.

I hope you have better luck, it really is a great car.

VW needs help with their quality control.

If you happen to get a JD Powers survey request about the car, fill it out, let them know how they have no quality control.
A new car should not have problems like this.

All the best and enjoy....

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts