Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Atlas SEL
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SEL and noticed I dont have any lighting in the back 2nd and 3rd row seating. My kids are like its really dark back here. lol The only lighting I have is in the front feet. Is that normal? I didn't see any other ambient lighting options.

Any good ideas to get lighting in the back?

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
2021 Atlas SEL V6 4Motion
20 Posts
Yes, it has that lighting above but no ambient lighting I guess you would call it.
Gotcha - there are some other threads about adding LED ambient lighting in the second row footwells that I have seen, but you are right, it is a dark space. All the better to hide the french fries and other things my kids drop.....

·
Registered
2021 Atlas SEL
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha true. It’s nice having a new car I can tell them no food in the car. We shall see how long that lasts. Lol. Thanks I search through the threads for it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, I just bought a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SEL and noticed I dont have any lighting in the back 2nd and 3rd row seating. My kids are like its really dark back here. lol The only lighting I have is in the front feet. Is that normal? I didn't see any other ambient lighting options.

Any good ideas to get lighting in the back?

Thanks in advanced.
The light controls are above thr rear view mirror. I think the on the right rear controls the rear lamps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts